Hello everybody! I thought an update on my dress pattern progress is in order.
The great news is I’ve finished drawing, and organizing patterns in files. They are ready!
The not so great news is I still have to do a lot of work:
- write a page about pattern sizing & how to choose the right size
- write instructions on how to print & assemble the patterns
- reorganize the website to include all the new info
- come up with the technical and artistic drawings
- of course, dress Eva to model the dress 😛
- sew my own dress as a finished garment example
- and the most important: write sewing instructions!
Aah! A lot of work ahead of me, but I do hope to release the pattern in February!
And the exciting news: I decided to share some information about the pattern. This is going to be a casual or office dress, but your choice of fabric and accessories can make it a business evening dress in no time! The dress is designed for knit / jersey / stretch, or even lace fabric and will be for winter or spring/autumn season. How does that sound?