New patterns are for 170 cm height. You can find the patterns here.
It took me a little longer to draw and finish patterns for 170 cm height, since there were requests for Plus Size. So, I decided to include them too. Usual sizes are for bust girth from 84 to 104 cm. Plus sizes are from 108 to 124 cm on bust measurement. For more details about sizes, check Size Charts.
I would like to remind you of some notes:
- the patterns do not contain seam allowance
- the dress features a slim feat – there is no ease allowance – so carefully choose your size
- make the dress from stretch fabric
OK, before I proceed with the last set of patterns, 176 cm height (yes, Tall Ladies, your patterns are coming too!), I was running some ideas of what patterns to do next. Ya, I can’t stop ideas from floating in my head! I’m trying to make a plan for future things I want to do. So, here are some of the ideas and questions for you:
- You know the saying, what I like, you may dislike. Based on this, I am thinking you might find some of the patterns unsuitable for you. Would you like to see some sketches of the models?
- Also, having seen the sketches, would you take part in a survey to choose what pattern you want more or less? Based on the result I would decide what patterns to draft.
- Do you have some interesting inspiration models you would like to sew but don’t have a pattern for it? Share it with me and the rest! I may include it in the models survey.
- Based on drafting experience on the Hourglass dress (a lot of sizes = time consuming etc), I’m thinking to make patterns for 170 cm height only. And decide later to add other sizes based on your request. How many of you are NOT 170 cm height and do want the new patterns in your height? Please specify what height you are and what bust girth you have.
Leave comments! My plans are not stable yet. Your answers can change what I do next! And, Ya, I forgot to mention, all of those patterns will be free 🙂
PS: I do hope to see some of your Hourglass dresses.