Let’s see what I like about this version of bra:
- Cups finally got better! The shape is what I wanted. So I’m done altering and designing bra cups.
- Bridge is wider than from exhibit 1 and exhibit 2. And on me, the tutorial I wrote on adjusting bra bridge works[link].
- Despite the colors I love this piece of lingerie. It’s beautiful and sophisticated.
And now, let’s see what I have to do next for my bra pattern:
- I do have to wear this new bra and decide the fit level; the previous one proved to be very good, but not perfect for my acceptance conditions;
- I was messing around with sizes and my testing showed I have to make some band alteration to fit big cups, like E and bigger;
- Also, to my shame, I discovered a mistake I made when I was designing the band; I did not remove the hook width from the back band; this is to be corrected;
- Draft a new version for bra pattern and sew one test bra; cups remain from this version, but a new band;