With a bit of shame, I’ll admit, my skills in handling emails are not the best. Also, mail service proved to be doubtful. So I have to ask a few questions.
- Is there anyone who applied and did not get the pattern?
- Is there anyone who replied to my emails and did not get a response from me?
Please contact me, or leave a comment here. I really want people to have a nice experience talking to me and sewing this bra.
To all pattern testers:
- THANK YOU so much for taking your time to answer my questions and sewing these bras;
- In the next few days I will have limited internet connection – I will not be able to respond to emails; but I’ll be back on Wednesday;
- Take your time sewing the bra; you do NOT have to rush; we are all busy ladies and I understand you perfectly; after all, bra-making is our hobby, and a hobby is done in our free time;
- If you want to post your makes on your personal pages/blogs/groups/forums, that’s totally fine;
- If you want to write a review on blogs/pages/groups/forums, that’s totally fine as well; that includes negative feedback
- Please don’t grade the pattern if it’s not your size; send me a message and I’ll provide you the needed size;