But before we dig into the subject, just a quick notice. Since the release, I’ve got a lot of requests for unavailable sizes.
Please check back on the pattern’s download page. The new sizes should be available for instant download. More sizes to come in the next weeks!
- EU100E/ UK44DD/ US44E
- EU100G/ UK44F/ US44G
- EU70E/ UK32DD/ US32E
- EU75E/ UK34DD/ US34E
- EU85A/ UK38A/ US38A
- EU100AA/ UK44AA/ US44AA
- EU60J/ UK28GG/ US28J
- EU60K/ UK28H/ US28K
The above were the big reasons. But there are some more:
- Why give Romanian women the opportunity to learn to sew bras only? Why not give this opportunity to the whole world! Across the globe there are women who can’t afford patterns, or expensive laces and trims, or RTW bras. Let them all learn lingerie sewing techniques with a free bra pattern. Because, face it, learning process is money and materials consuming.
- I’m not a professional, I’m learning alongside.
- What if the pattern is a disaster? How can I charge on that?
- Please don’t get me wrong, I have been sewing from, well, as long as I can remember. And all the patterns were drafted by me. I’ve never bought a pattern in my life! But there is a lot to know when drafting for myself or for a few family members, to drafting for a wide range of sizes. Life experience beats all the expectations! We all have unique shapes.
- If I’d put a price on Maya pattern, I could never compete with the big names in this industry.
But if you want to see more of my patterns, projects, tutorials, you can offer your support: subscribe to my blog posts, or like/share AFI’s Facebook page.