- This is a PDF sewing pattern
- This pattern is FREE to download
- This pattern is for a casual / office dress; but your choice of fabric and accessories can make it a business evening dress in no time
- The dress features a slim fit (no ease allowance)
- Dress length: above the knee
- Short sleeves
- The dress can be customized with a combination of fabrics, including elastic lace
The pattern is available for:
- 158 cm – Petite – XS1, XS2, S1, S2, M1, M2, L1, L2
- 164 cm – Middle – XS, S1, S2, M1, M2, L1, L2
- 170 cm – Regular – S1, S2, M1, M2, L1, L2, XL1, XL2, XL3, XXL1, XXL2
For 176 cm – Tall patterns will be added later.
Check the size charts here.
- Make the dress only from knit / stretch fabric.
- You can use non-stretch fabric in combination with stretch.
- Do not use non-stretch fabric for the whole dress! The non-stretch part of the dress can be the center front piece only.
Do you have a question about the pattern – your size is not on my charts, fabric choice, print format, etc? Contact me anytime.
Pattern technical details
- This is a printable PDF pattern. Available print sheet format is A4.
- Required skill level to sew the dress: intermediate.
- This pattern does not include seam allowances.
- Dress main features are shown in the drawings bellows.
Hourglass shape effect
Length: above the knees
Length: above the knees
- knit / stretch fabric (stretch lace is acceptable); the stretch factor for the fabric must be on DOGS: 10% – 30% and on grain-line: 5% – 10%; use medium or thick fabric
- invisible zipper with 50-60 cm length
- fusible interfacing
- sewing machine that has either zig-zag or elastic stitch
- (optional, depending on the chosen model) buttons
- (optional) serger
- (optional) coverlocker – for hems
- Back neck facing
- Front – Top piece
- Front – Side piece
- Front neck facing
- Front – Center piece
Select your needed size and insert your email address. Please check your email address for correct spelling.
After you click the ‘Download’ button, we will send you an email with the download link. If you do not receive an email, please check your spam folder. Some email providers tag legit mail as spam.
If you do not receive an email, please check your spam/junk folder. Some email providers tag legit mail as spam. If you can’t open the download link from your email, please download the pattern and open the link from a laptop or a computer.
- Choose the right size
- Get the pattern
- A glance on the pattern pieces
- Choose your fabric. Cut the fabric
- Sew front
- Sew back and invisible zipper
- Sew shoulders
- Sew neckline
- Sew sides & sleeves
- Hem & finish the dress