- This is a commercial PDF sewing pattern for an everyday bra (Style 1). Can easily be transformed into a delicate piece for special events (Style 2).
- Available paper format: A4 or Letter.
- This is a premium sewing bra pattern. It has truly detailed instructions which are accompanied with LOTS of colored and well-designed illustrations (not photos).
- The bra features 4 cup pieces, a full frame with a leotard back.
- The finished bra aims to please many breast shapes including east-westing breasts, heavy-bottom, or for those who always change the strap placement more towards the center front.
- Instructions to design more styles are included in the instruction booklet
For now, these pattern packages allow:
Two packages are available for this pattern. Use our Bra Size Calculator to determine your bra and wire size.
- EU Bands: 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85 Cups: A, B, C, D, E
- UK Bands: 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38 Cups: A, B, C, D, DD
- US Bands: 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38 Cups: A, B, C, D, E
- EU Bands: 85, 90, 95, 100, 105, 110 Cups: A, B, C, D, E
- UK Bands: 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48 Cups: A, B, C, D, DD
- US Bands: 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48 Cups: A, B, C, D, E
Need help with PDF sewing patterns?
This features a four-piece cup with a special triangle piece for lift and direction. The bra band is lined and decorated with a bow. The back is a simple classic leotard back.
This features a partial angled lace bridge with perfect cup and bridge seam joints to form a sweetheart neckline aesthetic. A butterfly from lace sits on top of the leotard back.
With our special “Design more styles” chapter in the instructions booklet, you can make 10 more styles. Many of them are popular bra styles known and loved by women.
AFI Elegance ©AFI ATELIER. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS PATTERN
Intermediate sewer; but with patience and the help of very detailed instructions, a confidant beginner can try leveling up her/his skills
Adobe Reader application
Latest Adobe Reader application to open and print the PDF
- is provided in the construction guide
- acceptable wire shapes: regular wires, vertical underwire with lower front
When printing, cutting, and assembling the pattern, taping may be needed! Some pieces do not fit entirely and are split in two. You tape pieces parts, not pages.
This pattern is thought and designed for both beginners and experienced sewers:
- It will help beginners understand bra terms and construction steps.
- It is also a very good base for design endeavors experienced seamstresses might try out using our special “Design more styles” chapter.
WHAT SETS THIS PATTERN APART
- this staple pattern design provides excellent balance between support and looks
- instructions to design more iconic styles are included in the instruction booklet in the special “Design more styles” chapter
- it has truly detailed instructions; small, clean, and easy steps for putting the bra together
- an elegant aesthetics to enhance your feminine body and boost your confidence
Will there be more sizes?
Yes. Package 2 and 4 are on their way! Follow us closely to know when those packages launch.
I can’t print the pattern. The operation fails or the printer outputs an error. What to do?
If you’re printing the pattern pieces, please print your size only. If you’re printing the construction guide, due to the fact that the file is full of images, the printer may not be able to print all at once. Try printing in batches, like 10 pages each time.
Can I make the pattern without underwires?
Yes, you can give this a try. Follow the construction exactly and only skip inserting underwires. Skip the underwires, but NOT the underwire casing. The channeling adds structure to the bra, even without the wires in.
Can I make the pattern with foam?
Yes, you can! The round shape effect should work even better with foam.
Can I use your pattern in a workshop?
I can’t use any translation tools to translate the instructions
Please note that due to the increasing number of scammers, to protect ourselves to some degree, the file allows reading and printing access only. Translation tools require editing access. If you’re worried about sewing the bra, there’s no need! All the steps have illustrations and you will be able to sew the bra.