- This is a commercial PDF sewing pattern for special occasions bra. Available paper format: A4 or Letter
- This is a premium sewing bra pattern. It has truly detailed instructions which are accompanied with LOTS of colored and well-designed illustrations (not photos)
- This pattern is for a balconette underwire bra. The bra features three vertical seams cup with a high sling piece as part of the cup, a full-frame with a leotard back
- The finished bra aims at a slight pushup style allowing you to wear deep cut neckline tops or dresses
- Due to the nature of the design, this pattern might be problematic for body shapes with narrow or sloped shoulders
Four packages are available for this pattern. Use our Bra Size Calculator to determine your bra and wire size. The calculator also says if your size is covered by the Afi Exquisite bra pattern.
- EU Bands: 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85 Cups: A, B, C, D, E
- UK Bands: 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38 Cups: A, B, C, D, DD
- US Bands: 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38 Cups: A, B, C, D, E
- EU Bands: 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85 Cups: E, F, G, H, I
- UK Bands: 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38 Cups: DD, E, F, FF, G
- US Bands: 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38 Cups: E, F, G, H, I
- EU Bands: 85, 90, 95, 100, 105, 110 Cups: A, B, C, D, E
- UK Bands: 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48 Cups: A, B, C, D, DD
- US Bands: 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48 Cups: A, B, C, D, E
- EU Bands: 85, 90, 95, 100, 105, 110 Cups: E, F, G, H, I
- UK Bands: 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48 Cups: DD, E, F, FF, G
- US Bands: 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48 Cups: E, F, G, H, I
Need help with PDF sewing patterns?
The pattern comes in one style only. The sling piece on the cup is lined while the rest of the cup pieces are not. The bridge is lined. The back is made of powernet.
The butterfly Add on
A supplement with 3 styles. Add originality to your exquisite bra. Learn to use cut and sew bra-making foam. Learn to cleanly sew lined cups. Full details on the Butterfly page.
Are possible with your limitless imagination: lace cups, foam cups, lingerie satin, fold over elastic, etc
AFI EXQUISITE ©AFI ATELIER. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS PATTERN
Intermediate sewer; but with patience and the help of very detailed instructions, a confidant beginner can try leveling up her/his skills
Adobe Reader application
Latest Adobe Reader application to open and print the PDF
- is provided in the construction guide
- acceptable wire shapes: regular wires, vertical underwire with lower front
When printing, cutting, and assembling the pattern, taping may be needed! Some pieces do not fit entirely and are split in two. You tape pieces parts, not pages.
This pattern is thought and designed for both beginners and experienced sewers:
- It will help beginners understand bra terms and construction steps.
- It is also a very good base for fabric combinations and design experiments.
WHAT SETS THIS PATTERN APART
- it has truly detailed instructions; small, clean, and easy steps for putting the bra together
- afraid you’ll lose illustration details if printed in black and white? no need! the pattern was designed to be printed either in color, or black and white
- afraid of sewing curves? no need! this cup has the easiest curves to sew
- unique band shape designed for optimal support
- an exquisite aesthetics to enhance your feminine body
Will there be more sizes?
No. The already available packages for this pattern cover 99 unique sizes.
I can’t print the pattern. The operation fails or the printer outputs an error. What to do?
If you’re printing the pattern pieces, please print your size only. If you’re printing the construction guide, due to the fact that the file is full of images, the printer may not be able to print all at once. Try printing in batches, like 10 pages each time.
Can I make the pattern without underwires?
The Afi Exquisite bra is designed to use underwires. Due to the balconette style, the underwire is an essential part of this bra to ensure support and shape.
Can I make the pattern with foam?
Yes, you can! The pushup effect should work even better with foam.
Can I use your pattern in a workshop?
I can’t use any translation tools to translate the instructions
Please note that due to the increasing number of scammers, to protect ourselves to some degree, the file allows reading and printing access only. Translation tools require editing access. If you’re worried about sewing the bra, there’s no need! All the steps have illustrations and you will be able to sew the bra.