To have a matching lace, elastics, and notions there are 3 solutions:
- Buy a bra kit where someone matched the findings for you.
- Search shops (online and locals) and buy. Today you bought a nice brown lace. Search again new shops and find matching elastics for the bra. Mmm, how about elastics for the underwear? Yes, search again and buy the best you can find.
- Dye your elastics, laces, rings, and hooks!
The first two options are expensive. At least more expensive than the third. But that is solely my opinion. While the third requires some conditions:
- not all elastics take the dye; all nylon staff takes the color of almost any acid or poly dye;
- polyester elastics and laces only work with iDye Poly;
- some may get allergic to chemicals;
- not all of us resist the smell of some dyes!